Citrix respects the environment and protects our natural resources. We comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding the use and preservation of our land, air and water, and we are committed to working with socially responsible business partners who likewise comply.
Citrix actively participates in the following organizations, highlighting our commitment to conducting operations in a socially and environmentally responsible manner and to sourcing materials from suppliers that share our values:
- The Green Grid develops meaningful, platform neutral standards, measurement methods, processes and new technologies to improve the energy efficiency of global data centers.
- The Uptime Institute provides education, publications, consulting, certifications, conferences and seminars, independent research and thought leadership for the enterprise data center industry and professionals.
- Sustainable Silicon Valley (SSV) is leading Silicon Valley to a more sustainable future through collaboration with local government agencies, businesses and community organizations to identify and address the highest-priority environmental issues.
- Silicon Valley Leadership Group (SVLG) involves business executives with government officials at all levels to address major public policy issues affecting the economy and quality of life in Silicon Valley including the housing, transportation, energy, education, environment, business and tax policies that keep California and Silicon Valley competitive.
- Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) consists of companies that have come together to improve working conditions and environmental stewardship throughout the electronics industry supply chain. Citrix strives to conform to the EICC Code of Conduct, which provides standards to ensure that working conditions in the electronics industry supply chain are safe, that workers are treated with respect and dignity, and that manufacturing processes are environmentally responsible. For a copy of the EICC Code of Conduct, please visit http://www.eicc.info/eicc_code.shtml.