Most organizations are significantly underinvesting in the types of digital transformation that must happen today. The hardest part of the whole challenge facing organizations is likely adopting a 'digital-first' mindset.
Citrix Workspace is the only solution that delivers a unified, secure and intelligent workspace, enabling users to work from any location and any device.
The existence of physical paper together with data in the digital workflow draw some challenges, especially when it comes to cost, security and business efficiency.
So, how do organizations need to evolve in order to meet these challenges in the digital age?
Join us on November 26th at 11:00 AM EST where you will learn:
- What is the digital workspace and where is technology heading?
- How is printing defined in the digital age?
- What are the best practices in integrating paper and data in Citrix digital workspace?
- How printing to digital can be a new method of collaboration for digital transformation
- Sagnik Datta, Technical Marketing Manager, Citrix Ready
- Daniel Cheng, CMO, UniPrint